HUB PROGRAMMING & ARTISTIC POLICY
Our Programming Principles
- All shows are Pay What You Decide. Always. With 100% of the box office going to the visiting artists.
- We present at 5pm on a Sunday unless there are exceptional circumstances.
- It’s touring work that it is unlikely you would find elsewhere in the city.
- It performs just once. Exceptions are made for shows with a limited performance capacity.
- We aim for all the work we present to be radical. We readily accept that word means many different things and we embrace all the meanings.
We always love to hear from new & existing companies who are looking to programme their work so drop us an email at email@example.com.
We also recommend you taking a look at Routes in – A Guide To Getting Your Work Programmed In The North of England